viernes, 6 de febrero de 2009

this is the Beginning




Hi there, Welcome to my little virtual spot; WoW! That`s Me, or at least my Wired Alter Ego.

Absolutely WIRED borns as a project, to expose my Musical, Visual and Conceptual interests.

I`ve been a devoted vinyl collector and professional Dj for about 20 years, but that´s just a half of my activities cause also been working as a designer and 3D Animator for video and television for a long time too.

The idea of blending the 2 careers into a single Concept, Place, Live Performance been in my mind for a while, and presto, here we are, The Starting Point...

I can`t imagine a better place to be.

1 comentario:

  1. Bienvenido a www.blogger.com quizás el único Blog con problemas de identidad! (nombre_de_tu_superblog.blogspot.com? No es eso estar totalmente confundido?)
    Y como si eso fuera poco ahora te sumas a esta locura! Jaja! Muy lindo tu “Yo” digital, espero que subas mas trabajos + alguna incrustacion de www.youtube.com con alguna mezcla en vivo, o por que no, una animación + una mezcla! O un paseo por esa discoteca que lo amerita. Todo sea por el arte bloggero! (y para que google se siga llenando de plata jejejeje! Bueno voy a ver si pongo algo interesante en el mio así te pasas también y perdés el tiempo con algo profundo y sin sentido.

    *:)

    ResponderEliminar